cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why public donot carry my left over data to next cycle ?

hinamirza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in monthly plan but wish my data and add on rool over or carry over for next month I must say I am on auto payment monthly. Not one but three lines.

15 REPLIES 15

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hinamirza  Some providers will provide unlimited throttled data after the initial data amount is used, which could be quite useful for simply messaging and browsing, but may not be useful for apps such as Uber/Lyft

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good question. It definitely would be great to have to carry data to the next months.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@hinamirza wrote:

I am in monthly plan but wish my data and add on rool over or carry over for next month I must say I am on auto payment monthly. Not one but three lines.

The main competitors for PM are Lucky and Chatr.

As none of them offer rollover data or data gifting, PM will not be offering these any time soon.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LovesToPM love how you can answer the same thing to two questions on two topics to the same person and still be 100% correct.  Well done.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza wrote:

The main competitors for PM are Lucky and Chatr.

As none of them offer rollover data or data gifting, PM will not be offering these any time soon.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hinamirza unfortunately I guess that's just how PM prefers to have their plans set up.  Would definitely be nice to have but I guess customers can't get everything under the moon.  Company has to have some type of limitations.  Considering my bill is as low as it is, I'm willing to forgo a data roll over for this really nice cheap price.    

wangce2007

The thing is that public mobile is giving you discounts 

@Staliger wrote:

@hinamirza wrote:

There is no provider who has such feature as I know. Only purchased addons or give aways can carry over months until you use them.

Yes Fizz appears to. Data rollover and it expires after 2 month cycle. Haven't read it all but they do.

They also seem to offer data gifting.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza wrote:

There is no provider who has such feature as I know. Only purchased addons or give aways can carry over months until you use them.

wangce2007

Sorry but public mobile is not like fizz who can take your leftovers data to the next month 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There's no service provider that rolls over unused data from month to month.  Use it or lose it.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza  If you purchase a data add-on it carries over until used up. Plan data is prepaid and good for 30 days. Use it or lose it. Doesn't matter if you have 1, 3 or 50 accounts. Still much better than the competition in my opinion.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

It's not in there business model. As mentioned above check to see if you can go to a lower plan to save some money.

@hinamirza wrote:

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza 

If you find that you have too much data left at the end of the cycle you could consider downgrading to save some money. It's really easy to move back and forth between the available plans right from your selfserve.

You are not obligated to keep your current plan, only if you are getting some signup bonus and that usually lasts only up to 6 months and you can discard it if you don't have use for it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hinamirza- Unfortunately, cary over of data is not a feature available with Public Mobile.  Auto payment has no impact on this.   If that is something you absolutely require, you would need to find another carrier.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately Public Mobile does not offer this.

Also take note that it's not a monthly plan. It's 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.