cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does $35 plan exist?

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It does not make any sense to me why the $35 plan exists. Other than to sway someone over to the $40. 

...why wouldn't the $35 plan have at least 2.5GB of data? I might as well do the $25 plan and take a $10 data add on (if I need extra) for a total of 1.2GB 

35 REPLIES 35

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TMS wrote:

It does not make any sense to me why the $35 plan exists. Other than to sway someone over to the $40. 

...why wouldn't the $35 plan have at least 2.5GB of data? I might as well do the $25 plan and take a $10 data add on (if I need extra) for a total of 1.2GB 

@TMS  I have to agree with you.  There really is little value to it, but somehow it is being advertised as meeting some wireless affordability criteria.  Makes no sense to me:)

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@TMS wrote:

Nah. Even without the cc it stills makes ZERO sense

Well if it's not for you it's not for you. Do keep in mind that Public Mobile competes  with their competitors. Since Lucky Mobile offers the exact same plan that would be another reason why Public offers it.

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nah. Even without the cc it stills makes ZERO sense. Just get a $25 plan 500MB with a $10 add on for 0.7GB.

In addition to the $35 plan, your reply also doesn't make sense either. 🙂

The $25 and $35 plan are closely related and require more separation. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@TMS wrote:

@TMS That's a good idea. The difference between data of these plans is too high.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Agreed. However remember that not all people have credit cards or use credit cards to pay for their service. So if you look at it in regards to data wise NOT THE EXTRA AUTOPAY BONUS DATA. It somewhat makes sense what Public Mobile is trying to do for those without a credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.