cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Why are offers for new customers only

@S--S

You don't get "more" Rewards (Loyalty/AutoPay/etc) on 90-day vs 30-day plan, the Rewards are the same when evaluated over total of one 90-day or three 30-day periods, the only difference is how often the (same overall) Rewards are paid out.

The 90-day plans also usually cost a few dollars (~$2) less over 90 days.

New customers obviously aren't going to be getting any Loyalty Rewards, lol, we can't really compare the value of Loyalty Rewards now vs plans available one year (or several years) from now.

I'm all for this "New Customers Only" promo.  It might make recruiting new referrals a little easier.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@S--S with the 90 days plan with autopay you'd get a $33/30 days plan, while with the offer would be $30 each 30 days. Where's the loyalty pay if a new customer gets a better plan?

Oracle

@Korthwrote:

I'm all for this "New Customers Only" promo.  It might make recruiting new referrals a little easier.

Man I wish it did. All my potential referrals could care less about 1 gig vs 500 meg in 30 days! Please have all you friends contact me when you have enough referrals. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

@Luddite

I feel dumb that I've referred nearly a dozen people to PM over the years but only have one referral reward linked to my PM account ... my ex got to keep most of them, of course.  Smiley Frustrated

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Korthwrote:

@S--S

You don't get "more" Rewards (Loyalty/AutoPay/etc) on 90-day vs 30-day plan, the Rewards are the same when evaluated over total of one 90-day or three 30-day periods, the only difference is how often the (same overall) Rewards are paid out.

The 90-day plans also usually cost a few dollars (~$2) less over 90 days.

New customers obviously aren't going to be getting any Loyalty Rewards, lol, we can't really compare the value of Loyalty Rewards now vs plans available one year (or several years) from now.

just see that pic and you can visit the website to you can see it 

1.PNG2.PNG

Highlighted
Oracle

@Korthwrote:

Luddite

I feel dumb that I've referred nearly a dozen people to PM over the years but only have one referral reward linked to my PM account ... my ex got to keep most of them, of course.  Smiley Frustrated

You were lucky; my ex got to keep the house! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@S--S I still don't see when the autopay or loayalty rewards are better for the 30 day plans vs the 90 days. If you are in a 30 days plan you get $2 reward with autopay per cycle, while you get $6 for the 90 days one. Hence is still $2 per 30 days... Am I missing something here?

The 1GB for $30 offer for new customers is still better than the 3GB 90 day plan with rewards. Smiley Indifferent

@S--S

We already how the Rewards are paid out, lol, most of us have ongoing Loyalty and AutoPay and Referral and Community Rewards here.  You started by saying

@S--Swrote:
my point when you put 90 day you will get more Loyalty Pays + AutoPay for All customers

which you then contradicted in your own subsequent statement.

I'm not understanding your argument because I'm not understanding exactly what you're trying to say.  What are you trying to say?