cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who actually affected by a price increase?

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello guys as we all know there will be a price increase by $10 per month for a 2016 $40 promo owners. I am one of them. But during the last year I helped more  of my friends  to join Public Mobile. This referrals of mine are on regular Public Mobile plans, not the promo plan. My question is all this my referrals will be also affected by the price increase or the price increase is only for 2016 promo owners? Thanks in advance. 

7 REPLIES 7

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@NDesaiwrote:

@passiveeggwrote:

The plan increase is affecting everyone, i also asked my friends who joined later on and they got the message too. Please public mobile keep the regular plan, you dont want to lose customers. 

Everyone on $40/4GB plan. If someone like me are on a different plan, they are not affected by the price increase. 

Not affected by THIS price increase. Who knows if more are coming. I’m leaning towards probably and will be looking for better options elsewhere to take my four lines. 

Sorry PM. You broke my heart. 😂😭

I’m on the affected plan, but my renewal is approaching, within the stated March 15th deadline to act, but before the actual increase happens.

i am not affected until mid-June.  I will renew on March 12 at the current rate, with my available rewards.

Sometime before my June renewal, I will decide if I’m going to pay the extra, reduce my services here, or leave PM, and possibly the Telus Corporate brands, and find something else.

I’m not in a position to switch to a postpaid plan.  I will cont8nue on prepaid.

@pulp74wrote:

So all my referrals with 1 GB or 2 GB data per month will not be affected right? 

Nope, but then I am not sure how long those plans will stay as is Smiley Frustrated

pulp74

So all my referrals with 1 GB or 2 GB data per month will not be affected right? 

@passiveeggwrote:

The plan increase is affecting everyone, i also asked my friends who joined later on and they got the message too. Please public mobile keep the regular plan, you dont want to lose customers. 

Everyone on $40/4GB plan. If someone like me are on a different plan, they are not affected by the price increase. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

passiveegg

Need Help? Let's chat.