cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which day does PM start to calulate my data usage?

sunshine007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Today is Nov 1st, but my mobile data appears disconnected. I am not sure whether I have used up my monthly plan?

I am curious which day PM calculate my data usage,from first day of each month,or from the day that I make payment.

Who can answer my question?Thanks a lot.

Candice

8 REPLIES 8

@sunshine007 wrote:

I purchased a 1GB data for 2 weeks,but I still cannot connect to the mobile network. Also, my bill is not same as the price that the website displays.

Candice

Website is pre-tax; credit card charge includes taxes.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunshine007 wrote:

I purchased a 1GB data for 2 weeks,but I still cannot connect to the mobile network. Also, my bill is not same as the price that the website displays.

Candice

Do you see the amount that you paid in to your account in your Available Funds? If so you didn't do the next step of actually buying the add-on. If you did then you should see it in your add-ons list further down in the overview page.

If you see it there then try restarting the phone.

Post a screenshot of your overview page and we can see what you have going on. Blank out personal info of course.

sunshine007

Candice

Look for a data monitor program in your App Store or play store that will work with a 30 or 90 day cycle.

if you’re on an Android device, Data Witness PM is very easy to setup and use.

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The data reset or restart every time your plan resets, be it 30 days plan or 90 days plan. This will equally coincide with the day your account is charged.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunshine007 wrote:

Thanks. I know why I cannot connnect the 4G network?I have used too much data last month.

Candice

That would do it.

Perhaps set up a future plan change for your next renewal and get more data if this is a common occurence.

Or get a data add-on to tie you over to your next renewal.

sunshine007

Thanks. I know why I cannot connnect the 4G network?I have used too much data last month.

Candice

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunshine007:

Your 30 day renewal day.

Need Help? Let's chat.