cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the bonus data?

Trooper666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the 35$ plan which is supposed to have a bonus 500 Mb. I am signed up for the auto pay option which gets me an extra 2$ off. I cannot find where this bonus data is under my account. I've looked under usage..plans and add one.. Is it supposed to list it somewhere?

9 REPLIES 9

@kdjhollandJust a note for autopay bonus it doesnt' apply on your balance right away but is in another line item on the front page that say Autopay Reward under the My Rewards section. As for the bonus data it will appear in your data add ons lumped together with yoru Data & Add ons eg if it is 5GB (4.5Gb + 500Gb) where the 500Gb is the bonus

@kdjholland wrote:

I am new to PM and have just activated my account with Autopay and my bonus data also is not showing up in my account details.  Any help is appreciated.

Which plan did you take and how much data does it say you have?

@kdjholland wrote:

I am new to PM and have just activated my accoutn with Autopay and my bonus data also is not showing up in my account details.  Any help is appreciated.

If you have enabled autopay and registered your CC, then your bonus data should be showing in your account.

Try rebooting your phone.  Also try powering off your phone and removing/re-inserting SIM after 5 mins of wait time mins and restarting your phone.  This should reset the account/plan.

Otherwise you may need to contact moderators via SIMon and submit a ticket explaining your issue.  Click here to send a message: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

kdjholland
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to PM and have just activated my account with Autopay and my bonus data also is not showing up in my account details.  Any help is appreciated.

@mojorising wrote:

If you see a total data listed as 1524 MB's, that is your 500 bonus included rigth there.

1536 Mb. You actually get half a gig, (512 Mb), not the 500 Mb as advertised.

Terry

ppatel14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Under overview, data/addon section, it displays 250mb data (i have the $15 plan with autopay). I didn't have to do anything once activated the account.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Trooper666 wrote:

I signed up for the 35$ plan which is supposed to have a bonus 500 Mb. I am signed up for the auto pay option which gets me an extra 2$ off. I cannot find where this bonus data is under my account. I've looked under usage..plans and add one.. Is it supposed to list it somewhere?

Under "Data & Add-Ons" you should see the total data you have.  It should total 1.5 GB.

If you see "No" data for this month; that means you've fully consumed all your data (all 1.5 GB).

If you never had any data; you'll need to contact a mod to look deeper into your account (link).

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Trooper666 wrote:

If you see a total data listed as 1524 MB's, that is your 500 bonus included rigth there.

If you don't see any data listed, you've used your data all up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trooper666 wrote:

Under My Data & Add-ons, if you see a line about data then what is the total number? If you don't see a line about data there then you've used it all for this term.

Need Help? Let's chat.