cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is it the $25 and 30 special sale that was being offered recently

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I recently saw the sale for  $25 and $30 saleand cannot find it now.

I`m getting really fustrated by this system, even though a gave a good review in the survey they are doing.

As tech savy as I am...its really annoying to have to constantly sift though a ton of inforation to find what you are looking for

15 REPLIES 15

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bubba wrote:

Okay, I was wrong I just hate when people jump in to comment for comment sake without look at the info, or checking

It might have been old info left up explaning the new plan prices, prices just seemed good to what i was use to in the past

It might be a Good idea to apologize now since you finally Admit you are wrong? But I know it's tough for some people to apologize when wrong. So I am waiting to see what you say? 

Bubba

Okay, I was wrong I just hate when people jump in to comment for comment sake without look at the info, or checking

It might have been old info left up explaning the new plan prices, prices just seemed good to what i was use to in the past

Bubba

Thanks for the replies, it might have been $30 and 40. it was in the announcement and it was active. Guess I will just have to be luck and be logged in and take it right away when a next good sale comes along.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bubba wrote:

okay I do see the info for the past $50 sale, but I cant find the info on the other sale that was offered

Some stores might have their own specials going on that wouldn't be posted here. Public Mobile kiosks might have their own offers. There was no other sale offered here. 

I do expect a "19 year" to write like you though.

Bubba

okay I do see the info for the past $50 sale, but I cant find the info on the other sale that was offered

Bubba

"Sales come and go just like every other sale. Not sure why you are looking to blame someone else for your action even if there is or was one."

Not sure why you need to reply if you dont have any useful information to add or any possible solution. Thank you for your teenage herd mentality. I dont expect a 19 year on the internet to have any critial thinking skills.

There were were sales for $25-35 plans and the annoument was in the ANNOUNCEMENT section that I saw on sunday ot saturday thatwas active. It might have been left over from the previous weeks. as it disappearded, ...

like the past $50 sale, where I cannot find any info that it existed.

I dinr know they were have sales that "come and go" every weekend.

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bubba wrote:

I recently saw the sale for  $25 and $30 saleand cannot find it now.

I`m getting really fustrated by this system, even though a gave a good review in the survey they are doing.

As tech savy as I am...its really annoying to have to constantly sift though a ton of inforation to find what you are looking for

There was no Sale on the 25 or $30 plan this weekend.  Sales come and go just like every other sale. Not sure why you are looking to blame someone else for your action even if there is or was one. 

@Bubba wrote:

On Saturday or sunday there wa the ability to get a monthly 25 or 30 place and it was in the announcement. It was 25 for 1.5 gig and 30 for 4 or 5 gigs with bonus

and it was on the plan outline also, so it wasnt somthing old I saw. 

I was supposed to get it on sunday but got busy and here I am Tuesdayéwednedy trying to find it

Sorry, but there was no such sale this past weekend at either of those price points. Further, there are no plans at $25 with 1.5GB or at $30 with 4 or 5GB.

Sarlye

@Bubba  I saw a pop up off Facebook. Since I am happy with my plan, I just ignore it. 

Once in a while, I do a search for Public Mobile on Facebook or Instagram and I notice I see the pop up more often for Public Mobile with various promos and deals.

Another resource if you don’t want to miss anything, add a Google Alert for Public Mobile and whenever Public Mobile is mentioned anywhere, you will get an alert. Of course, I will also add Promo, or Sale to narrow down the alert emails.

Hope this helps.

jordan23

Hi @Bubba , this was the link for the special sale:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-This-weekend-only-get-the-50-8GB...

Unfortunately, the sale ended on Sunday, June 23 at 11:59 PM ET. They post these promotions on the Announcements so you have to check the Community site regularly to make sure you don't miss any. Hopefully, they'll have a similar offer again soon.

@BubbaThe sales are aimed for conquests... since you are an existing customer, it won't apply to you anyways. There are also unique bonus at Public Mobile and airport kiosks too.. How many free SIM card do one realistically need/ want?

Bubba

Can you find the message for it.

What up with these weekend flash sale. This is annoying.

I didnt see anywhere at the time that it said weekend only.

this is pee me off so much. I can tbelieve I missed. How are we supposed to know about these sale.

Just accidentaly be on the site on the weekend when the sale is on...makes absoloutly no sense

Sarlye

Hi, it was only a weekend flash sale. It is no longer available. 

Bubba

On Saturday or sunday there wa the ability to get a monthly 25 or 30 place and it was in the announcement. It was 25 for 1.5 gig and 30 for 4 or 5 gigs with bonus

and it was on the plan outline also, so it wasnt somthing old I saw. 

I was supposed to get it on sunday but got busy and here I am Tuesdayéwednedy trying to find it

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There really isn't a sale so to speak at the moment.  Sales are generally announced and show up in the community landing page.  What plan did you see on sale for $25 and $30.

Need Help? Let's chat.