cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is free 5GB Add-on bonus ?

DnG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I'm new to Public Mobile. I ordered a SIM card online on June 1st, 2019 and activated it online on June 6th with $25 monthly plan. I am sure the same email address was used when purchasing and acticating. It's been six days and the free 5GB add-on bonus is not displayed in my account. What can I do to get the welcome bonus? Thanks in advance.

DnG

15 REPLIES 15

@Anonymous is correct you had to order sim online you would have received an email saying you where elgible when you ordered your sim

pmdillon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ahh that sucks,  the woman at the kiosk told me it was online only and then sold me the sim card and told me to activate it online, which I did on June 1st

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pmdillon wrote:

Hello I am a new customer and I set up my account online on June 1st. I don't see the 5gb add-on on my account.  Thanks for your help

The promo was about *buying* the SIM online on June 1. Not just activating.

pmdillon

Hello I am a new customer and I set up my account online on June 1st. I don't see the 5gb add-on on my account.  Thanks for your help

Debgraham

Mine took a few days before showing up 

DnG

@TheHarries3 wrote:

Mine appeared this morning in the account!

A moderator helped to add the bonus in my account this morning.

TheHarries3

Mine appeared this morning in the account!

DnG

@MandyJ wrote:

@TheHarries3 wrote:

I have not received mine either...is it not automatic? Do we all need to request? 

The official promo details say: 

• Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours.

While it's supposed to be automatic, Public Mobile is rather glitchy at times, so it's probably worth sending the moderators a private message if you've waited longer than 72 hours since your activation.

Thank you. Waiting for a response.

DnG

@TheHarries3 wrote:

I have not received mine either...is it not automatic? Do we all need to request? 

Not sure. I'll let you know when I receive the welcome bonus.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TheHarries3 wrote:

The official promo details say: 

• Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours.

While it's supposed to be automatic, Public Mobile is rather glitchy at times, so it's probably worth sending the moderators a private message if you've waited longer than 72 hours since your activation.

TheHarries3

DnG

Thank you.

DnG

Thank you for the quick advice.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DnG  If you qualify for the bonus (which you seem to) then send private message to: moderator_team with your account detailsand activation details  and a request for the addon to be applied.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DnG wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to Public Mobile. I ordered a SIM card online on June 1st, 2019 and activated it online on June 6th with $25 monthly plan. I am sure the same email address was used when purchasing and acticating. It's been six days and the free 5GB add-on bonus is not displayed in my account. What can I do to get the welcome bonus? Thanks in advance.

DnG

Well you seem to have done everything right. I guess all you can do is notify the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Need Help? Let's chat.