cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does it state the 2gb promo code is only for 6 months?

Cathy7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have recently switched to Public because of their 2gb promotion. I had thought it was an extra 2gb for as long as you stay with Public, however it seems it is only for 6 months. Nowhere in the advertisement or the terms and conditions state that it is only for 6 months. I was just wondering where (if any place) they have hid this information? If I had known this before, I would not have switched to Public Mobile. Please let me know, if I'm missing an obvious line in the fine print! 

Thanks for any help!!

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector : There are concurrent things going on. This was a reply from Jade_S.

I thought it was just a change in the promo from it being 2GB bonus/30 days for as long as you stay on the same plan (NOT as long as you are with PM) to it currently just being the first 6 months. But I can’t confirm that… it’s just how I read it.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : We've seen mention around here of people getting that short promo for the asking. We don't know if this customer activated in store or online and whether they used the code at either activation or whether they asked for it after the fact. All we can do is wait for them to reply.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Cathy7 

Good question...where did you see a 2GB promo is for only 6 months? I am not aware of this one.

I am aware of this promo: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cathy7 

if you Activated at online you will getting the 2GB Free for that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

and if you Activated in store and you do before contact to CSA, the give you a Free for only 6 month for free to them keep you a happy..

but if do online you have to Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cathy7 : Did you activate in a store and use that promo code? The unlimited promo was for online activations.

Need Help? Let's chat.