cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did the 15.00 plan go?

kilumnati
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

publicmobile.jpgthe plan was on the website earlier now i was gonna change my plan its not showing up?

20 REPLIES 20

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That $15 plan is there today March 16,2019. It's a sweet deal. Try adding it today once self serve sure is back up. It is under maintenance currently. 

Hope you can get this plan. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SomeFriend wrote:

I saw it elsewhere and quickly went to my self serve account to update it.  Quick and easy, future dated it to my next renewal 15 minutes ago.

Quite sad that unlimited incoming calls wasn’t included.  They did unlimited incoming texts for the $10 plan, why can’t we have unlimited incoming calls for the $15 plan?!?!  😞

I would still prefer a promo or plan of a $10 plan with instead of limited Canada-wide, make it unlimited province-wide and instead of limited outgoing texts make it unlimited. Surely texting is of minimal cost. I can do without the data in the base plan. This allows the added purchases of either or both the LD add-on and data.

If they'd drop the data and made it a $10 promo then I'd take it. Even relate the promo to autopay but not giving the autopay reward. The promo IS the reward. (or make the promo $12) That I would do.

This $15 plan is still not quite perfect for my minimal needs. But it's very close!! We'll see how I feel come renewal time.

Milk

@SomeFriend wrote:

I saw it elsewhere and quickly went to my self serve account to update it.  Quick and easy, future dated it to my next renewal 15 minutes ago.

Quite sad that unlimited incoming calls wasn’t included.  They did unlimited incoming texts for the $10 plan, why can’t we have unlimited incoming calls for the $15 plan?!?!  😞

There is a saying “give a mouse some milk and it will ask for a cookie”

Milk

@MoreYummy wrote:

@SomeFriend wrote:

You can not have everything you want, there is no fun then.  It is the end game.!   Smiley Happy

There is a saying “give a mouse some milk and it will ask for a cookie”

Milk

@Lieux wrote:

@Milk wrote:

Now that’s a perfect plan especially since you could always get an add on that rolls over. I have looked for it but also can’t find it. Was it perhaps a special offer to a select few?

No @Milk ...for EVERYBODY new and actual customers!!Smiley Happy

Yes thank you.  I finally found it after I cleared the history on my device. I must have some sort of security feature activated that is causing me grief. 

PM is offering the best plans available backed up with the best service available through this forum and moderators. Very happy I ported my number from Bell to PM

@Milk wrote:

Now that’s a perfect plan especially since you could always get an add on that rolls over. I have looked for it but also can’t find it. Was it perhaps a special offer to a select few?

No @Milk ...for EVERYBODY new and actual customers!!Smiley Happy

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

it's right there as a specia; announcement

Milk

@SomeFriend wrote:

You can not have everything you want, there is no fun then.  It is the end game.!   Smiley Happy

sbreakin

Just confirmed & changed for next renewal.

If you go into your account

Then click change plan - it shows up as one of the options (as well as the $25  500+500 plan & others)

Asmentioned elsewhere this is simialr to a chatty plan

CHatty has 100Min out, unltd In min, unltd text & 250 Mb bonus with prepay/ reg creedit card - so it does have the extra unltd i/c but looks liek there's a fee to retrieve voice mail..

I'd stick with PM as they also have rewards (so already plan should be $2 cheaper with auto pay reward).

SomeFriend

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@kilumnati  Its back up, better hurry 😉 *special offer*

Thanks for noticing @RobertQc . Tagged it for future. I have almost a whole month to decide now. I'll be like those Fall 2016 folks always mulling switching. 🙂

@kilumnati  Its back up, better hurry 😉 *special offer*

15.png

kilumnati

exactly, as my kid is on the 10.00 a month right now. this would be perfect 

Thecrimson1919

This is a great plan for someone with low use. I think if my dad had a smartphone or a phone that may accidentally use some data occasionally it would be great. Enough minutes for an emergency and data to cover the whoopsies. I'd hate to see what he's paying with Telus 

kilumnati

okay thanks will keep checking.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kilumnati wrote:

looks like chatr has that plan, but I would rather stay with public mobile.+

https://www.chatrwireless.com/web/chatr.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PlanBrowse

@kilumnati we have previously seen PM accidentally push a new plan live temporarily before they meant to, and quickly remove it.  I can't say for sure what will happen in this case, but typically it returns within a day or two, along with an official announcement.  You may want to keep your eyes peeled to the Announcements area of the community over the next couple of days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kilumnati

looks like chatr has that plan, but I would rather stay with public mobile.+

https://www.chatrwireless.com/web/chatr.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PlanBrowse

kilumnati

wondering the same

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@kilumnati wrote:

the plan was on the website earlier now i was gonna change my plan its not showing up?

@kilumnati  That's the million dollar question

Need Help? Let's chat.