cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you have data from a monthly plan and a one-time add-on, which one gets used up first?

axk165
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

I registered and activated my Public Mobile account with a plan that includes 1GB of data per month.  In addition to this plan, I also received a 5GB one-time data add-on for purchasing the SIM card on June 1 and activating my account before the 16th.  When I enable and use my cellular data, will it use up the data from my monthly plan first or will the one-time add-on data be used first?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@axk165 wrote:

Hello all,

I registered and activated my Public Mobile account with a plan that includes 1GB of data per month.  In addition to this plan, I also received a 5GB one-time data add-on for purchasing the SIM card on June 1 and activating my account before the 16th.  When I enable and use my cellular data, will it use up the data from my monthly plan first or will the one-time add-on data be used first?

Thanks in advance.

@axk165  The monthly data always gets used up first. The addon only kicks in when you don't have any monthly data left.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@axk165 

The data will come from your monthly plan first, then if that runs out, your one time add on data will be used.  

@axk165 wrote:

Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

The data in the base plan should always get used first.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@axk165 It will always use your monthly plan data first and roll over the addon data.
Need Help? Let's chat.