cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is full service going to be restored?

hrlightbown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Pardon my tin hat but this fiasco makes me wonder if it wasn't done on purpose. Telus's way of forcing out their "legend" accounts from the original Public Mobile.

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@hrlightbown wrote:

Pardon my tin hat but this fiasco makes me wonder if it wasn't done on purpose. Telus's way of forcing out their "legend" accounts from the original Public Mobile.

To get the correct data out of the ether a copper colander is better than a tin hat. Telus tries to  keep that secret. Robot LOL

copper colander.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

lisa_insane

My service was back up at 4:15 this afternoon

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@hrlightbown, based on the recent announcement, all affected accounts should be restored by 9:00pm eastern time. 

@hrlightbown, getting a community upgrade at this time seems like a cruel joke.  The good news is that Public Mobile just announced that they have isolated the problem and affected customers will have their service restore by the evening.  Some customers report getting some free service as a goodwill gesture.  Make sure you don't get left out. 

hrlightbown

I sent two messages to complain about suspended service that I have already paid for, and this is what I received-?!

"Congratulations, hrlightbown! As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is New in Town / Nouveau en Ville. We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community. Thanks! The Community Team"
Quit screwing around and FIX the problem!
Need Help? Let's chat.