Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: When I try to make calls my phone says that I need a long distance add on

@Rascal wrote:

@Carld123 wrote:

@Rascal

Where are you traveling?..

United States. So I just tried calling home, but again, I was told that my plan does not include an add-on. Could I get a moderator to reply please? If I can't call anyone, I would like a refund for my add-on.

@Rascal

Sounds like you also did not purchase the correct add on...must be a roaming add on

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm not sure how to attach moderator team to this thread. Can someone tell me how to do that?

Anyway, apparantly we purchased the wrong add-on. Since I have unlimited talk anyway, buying an additional 200 minutes is useless to me. I should have purchased the US roaming talk.

Is there any way to cancel the add-on that I can't possibly use and replace it with the correct one that will be beneficial to me while I am in the United States? If there is a moderator reading this, please reply.

Mayor / Maire

here you can write a message to the moderator.. @Rascal

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

good luck..

Many thanks to @Lieux and @Carld123 for helping me out. I appreciate those of you who always reach out when I need help. I now understand the difference between the various add-ons and thanks to @Lieux, I have sent a private message to the moderator team. You guys are awesome!

Mayor / Maire

Welcome @Rascal...patience now....Smiley Happy

Oracle

@Rascal @NINGENZA FYI: You posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of quick help by creating your own topic on the forum, or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators. 

Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

@Luddite wrote:

@Rascal @NINGENZA FYI: You posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of quick help by creating your own topic on the forum, or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators. 

Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

I learned something else today. Thanks @NINGENZA!