cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do to change my plan in advance?

kaiweilian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kaiweilian  Need more info.

1. What plan are you currently on?

2. What plan to you want to change to? 

3. Do you want the change to happen now or or your next renewal?

Help us, help you!

parkchr6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To change your plan in advance (like before the next renewal date),

you can just simply do it on My Account page.

However, you should know that you will not be reimbursed for the remaining period for the current plan and you may have other extra charges, so be cautious of what the fee would look like before you finalize your decision!

Good luck 🙂

@kaiweilianIf you want to change your plan to a different plan.. you can do it via selfserve.

Just go to selfserve go under Plans & Addons .. click on Change Plan pick a new plan and click on the button that say Change Plan Now.

You only need to contact the moderators if you want to early renew with the same plan.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you want to switch plans, then you can go into your self-serve account and select the plan that you want and you will have the option to switch right away or switch at your next renewal date. If you choose to switch right away, be aware that you forfeit your previous plan and there aren't reimbursements for the rest of the time left on your current plan.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kaiweilian hi if what your asking is how can I renew early then you will need a moderators assistance for that click this link

Need Help? Let's chat.