cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: What short codes are supported by Public Mobile?

@zakhan78 wrote:

I do find 827222 in list but as I dont have the text in my plan, should I still recive text from this code?

As services like this should come by default

As said in your post http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Short-Messages/m-p/43827#M10320

You won't receive message if you don't have text on your plan. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

The short codes is certainly a stellar success, maybe PM should search for more to add. 

Even the ones that are fee-based, as long as they're not overly expensive, but fairly priced.

Perhaps even a trial run on some premium messaging aspects can lead to interesting ventures

Highlighted
Legend

Hi,

In order to send and receive short messages, you must have Text as a plan option.

FYI.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Can one of the Mods update this section. the first text isnt showing up

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I was looking at the Short Code List, BUT a issue, Short Code list not showing, Blank

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Shazia_K@Jeremy_M, the Short Code list is not showing, just to give you a heads-up

Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hey @makkahn28,

Good catch, I added them back. Click on the spoiler to get the full list Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jeremy_M@Shazia_K, excellent.

Glad that @Mansi_G started the list, and now with the wonderful PM Staff, PM will become 100% awesome

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It looks like theses a typo here, with that R being capitalized. If you can call that a typo?

"TD FRaud Dept Text Message Program"
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To get the list to show, you need to click on the little triangle in front of the word "Spoiler".  When you click on it, the list will expand below.  If you want to search for a specific number or name, hit Ctrl+F and a "find" dialogue box will appear on the screen.  Enter the item you want to search for and it will highlight it in yellow or orange. If it finds more than 1, then click the ^ or V  keys.  If it doesn't find the text you entered, it will show 0/0 to the right of the text you entered.