cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the length of time to allow for an AD-on to work before reporting an issue?

cowboyhq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have successfully added the *8.00 US roaming Ad-On to my number. It shows up under my Ad-Ons. I have reset my phone. 

Still unable to dial a USA number from Canada.......

Please advise.

N

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cowboyhq wrote:

Now we have established I am dumb, do you have any ideas how to revers this and get it on the correct ad on?

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey, that's not dumb. Innocent mistake!! The mods are really good about this. If I were you I would go ahead and purchase the second plan I mentioned. Then send off a message to the moderators explaining what happened. They don't have to issue a refund, but they are generally very understanding in these cases, and they may refund you the $8.

Also, the 200 minutes roll over from cycle to cycle. They are available to you until you use them up. I have that 200 minute plan for the last 9 months and still have about 150 minutes left.

GC

cowboyhq

Now we have established I am dumb, do you have any ideas how to revers this and get it on the correct ad on?

cowboyhq

Oh no I am so dumb. 

GreatCanadian

If you bought the

200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes

for $8 plan then that one SHOULD allow you to dial the US from Canada.

When you purchase these add-ons they should be available for use immediately.

GC

GreatCanadian

The US roaming add-on is for use WHILE IN THE UNITED STATES. Is the add-on you purchased the one that is valid for 10 days?

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.