cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What has happened to my account.

tonyfielding
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My number is 7******78. I have made no outgoing calls but it I cannot make or recieve calls.  I did recieve a long distance call from for 43 minutes but I was told I would not be charged for incoming calls.  Do incoming calls ger charged against my 50 minutes? What can I do to make calls for the remainder of the month? James Fielding

6 REPLIES 6

@JBantay wrote:
Hi there, I dont remember the password I created with my account, and i would reset it but it says its not recognized. Also the email that is set with the account is not my actual email please help me

I give you top marks for security of your account at least!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JBantay, if you have no access to the email that is associated with your account, then you will need to contact the moderator team and have them fix things up for you.  You will need to open a ticket using SIMon (the automated chatbot).  Just click on the Questionmark in the lower corner, and enter something like access account, or forgot password, and then follow the prompts to open a ticket.

JBantay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi there, I dont remember the password I created with my account, and i would reset it but it says its not recognized. Also the email that is set with the account is not my actual email please help me

No one has mentioned yet that the $15 plan has 100 outgoing minutes. It has unlimited incoming which has been mentioned. With either plan, buying the 500 minutes for $5 add-on is an excellent insurance policy against running out of minutes because we all know that running out of minutes will happen at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME! 

The 500 minute add-on will only be used when you have run out of minutes (incoming or outgoing on the $10 plan OR outgoing only on the $15 plan) and any unused minutes will remain and carry over for future months when you may again need them.

AE_Collector

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tonyfielding wrote:

My number is 7******78. I have made no outgoing calls but it I cannot make or recieve calls.  I did recieve a long distance call from for 43 minutes but I was told I would not be charged for incoming calls.  Do incoming calls ger charged against my 50 minutes? What can I do to make calls for the remainder of the month? James Fielding

Yes on the 50 minute plan all minutes are included even voicemail is counted towards your 50 minutes.  For unlimited incoming calls you need the $15 plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

O on the10 plan incoming minutes are not unlimited, it is 50 combined in and out.

Incoming texts are unlimited.

You could buy 500 minures for 5, they never expire

Or you could upgrade to15 ]lan, there incoming are free you also get 250 megs i use that for textnow so i have free unlimited North America calling, textnow gives you another Canadian number and users about 30 megs of data per month if you restrict background data.

Another option to consider since there is no more 10 plans, maybe you want to sell it and open yourself another account with 15 plan, in a meantime use 500 minutes till you figure it out

Need Help? Let's chat.