cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when I stop the service for 2 months and there are credits?

davpm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.

For my friend, she will active a new PM account today (for promotion) for 30-day. She will be charged for the first 3-month but there will be credits for this weekend's promotion and referral.

She will be out of town for 2 months after the 30-day period ends, and I wonder if I can suspend the plan for the 2 months and when she gets back and use the same account with the credits remaining in her account.

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@davpm wrote:

Thank you. Will she keep the credit though?  

Yes as long as she does not go past 90 days.

davpm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. Will she keep the credit though?  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Your friend needs to activate on a 30 days plan to qualify for the Flash Sale promotion. Once activated, she will get the promotion credit equal to the plan price within the next 72 hours. Now if she want to be away for the next 2 months without renewing the plan, only option she has is to use the Lost or Stolen phone feature which suspends the account for maximum of 90 days. Be sure this is done before the current 30 days expires. When she gets back, turn off the lost and stolen phone feature and the plan will activate itself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davpm wrote:

Hi.

For my friend, she will active a new PM account today (for promotion) for 30-day. She will be charged for the first 3-month but there will be credits for this weekend's promotion and referral.

She will be out of town for 2 months after the 30-day period ends, and I wonder if I can suspend the plan for the 2 months and when she gets back and use the same account with the credits remaining in her account.

This weekend she pays for one month. She gets a free SIM. In one month she gets a free month added to her account. This should renew her for another month. To be sure, put in another 5 or 10 bucks. Then she would be away for only a month after that. Then it'll be in suspension at the end of that second month. She can add funds and renew when she returns and carry on.

month=30 days technically.

Need Help? Let's chat.