Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the 35 a month promo?

Houserat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

14 REPLIES 14

@Houserat 

This has been an issue for several people unfortunately. Contact the moderators as suggested and have them change your plan to the appropriate  one.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yanzhiqiang 

@yanzhiqiang wrote:

I like my $25 plan and wont change.

I agree with you, I like my $25 plan and wont change, as well.

Daps

@Houserat wrote:

not the same promo! 

Congrats! You'll be upgraded on your next renewal date May 23 to: 3GB incl. AutoPay bonus + unlim. talk & text for $35+tax/mo.

I have seen on the forum that other members have also experienced problems swtiching over to the new plan. Best to contact moderators to have the issue resolved.

@Houserat wrote:

not the same promo! 

Congrats! You'll be upgraded on your next renewal date May 23 to: 3GB incl. AutoPay bonus + unlim. talk & text for $35+tax/mo.

Contact a moderator to see why you did not get switched over.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Houserat

not the same promo! 

oh no @Jb456 now everyone will see Quebec getting a better offer lol. 

yanzhiqiang

I like my $25 plan and wont change.

What promo are you referring to? As both are still there.

EDIT - @darlicious  and what the Queen said. Nice catch slipped my mind to.

QUEBEC

Screenshot_20200524_015948.jpg

Other provinces

Screenshot_20200524_015916.jpg

@computergeek541 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Houserat  Or are you referring to the the text offer to $25 plan users to pay $35 for 3gb?

That's a good point. I was thinking of a different $35 plan that is available to everyone.

@computergeek541  There was a member the other day that did not have the plan automatically switch over despite fulfilling all the conditions and texting YES35.

@darlicious wrote:

@Houserat  Or are you referring to the the text offer to $25 plan users to pay $35 for 3gb?

That's a good point. I was thinking of a different $35 plan that is available to everyone.

@Houserat wrote:

I got a confirmation, but I did not change over.

You had to be sure to select the correct version of the plan, the one that listed the extra data as being included. Are you telling the system to future the plan change for your next renewal?

Houserat

I got a confirmation, but I did not change over.

@Houserat  This promo is still running.

Need Help? Let's chat.