cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does "Plan Expired" mean?

limenuke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does it mean I can no longer use my plan? Or does it mean I haven't paid in time?

Public mobile seems to consistently have an issue where they fail to auto-bill me in time and then I lose service for 6-12 hours while I scramble to force a manual payment. I just checked online and it says plan expired. I've no idea what to do.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@limenuke, the account metamorphosis during renewal time is really scary.  I encourage you not to check until after the renewal.  This way, there will be no temptation to interfere with the auto pay system which actually does work.  I have had numerous accounts with this service and auto pay have never failed me once. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@limenuke Seems like your renewal is due tonight. If you have AutoPay enabled, don't worry as this is the normal process. You will see "Plan Expired" until tomorrow morning if everything goes fine. You can always make a manual payment ahead of time. However, if you lose service and the account status does not go back to Active, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

Need Help? Let's chat.