cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it mean by "Unlimited Canada & U.S minutes"?

zaidahmed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I was thinking of upgrading to the $50/30 day plan and it said "Unlimited Canada & U.S minutes". Does that mean I can call anyone from Canada and U.S or will I get coverage in the States?

6 REPLIES 6

@Lyang  you can call anyone Canadian and US number from Canada like a local calls, no charge. 

this is only included in the $50 or $70 plans

**  "Unlimited Canada & U.S minutes" does not mean you can call it for free when you are in USA.  You will need US roaming Add-on if that is the case

karen-hurst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it means that you can call any Canadian or US phone number form Canada.

Lyang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to know 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@zaidahmed wrote:

So I was thinking of upgrading to the $50/30 day plan and it said "Unlimited Canada & U.S minutes". Does that mean I can call anyone from Canada and U.S or will I get coverage in the States?

Yes, as @JK8's already posted your device must be in Canada to be able to call to North America (Canada and USA).

BUT - If you travel to the USA, with any Public Mobile plan, you will require a roaming addon (these last 10 day intervals) if you want to use your Public Mobile services. So this $50 plan is no different in this regard.

Anonymous
Not applicable

is mean minutes Unlimited can call anyone in Canada & U.S
out calling and incoming calling include in your plan Free,

and not coverage in the States you have to buy add-on US Roaming
10 day packages, when you are in USA you can make call to canada and U.S

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@zaidahmed wrote:

As long as you are in Canada you can call anywhere in Canada or the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.