cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I can’t change plan to $40 2.5G Data

xiaowen1018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used public for a month. I saw it has 2.5G data for 30days and I changed my old plan $40 2G to new one. But, it doesn’t work, why? 

9 REPLIES 9

Tyreceyork
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@will13am wrote:

I just to add an extra point to advice already given.  If the account is suspended, then only the moderator team can make plan changes.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also, why change to the custom $40 plan that only gives 2.5GB of data at 3G speed?

I would change to this promo plan: $40 for 4.5GB at 3G speed with Canada-wide calling.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/40for4GB-3Gspeed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Matthew9 - There is no phone contact center with Public Mobile.  All help is provided via this forum (by other Public Mobile customers like you), and via private messages with the moderator team (for account level issues).

Your particular situation sounds like a known system limitation.  Once an account goes into suspension, the (same/previous) plan can only be  renewed.  The user cannot change the plan while re-activating.  However, if you contact the moderator team, I am pretty sure they would make the plan change for you immediately.  Just send them a private message, and they will take care of you.  Include your account/phone number as well as your account PIN (if known) in order to spead up initial identification. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Matthew9

I have already been sitting here for two hours trying to figure this out and there’s no contact number to call anybody can’t speak anybody it’s all through a freaking robot or private message and it won’t even let me do that this is the worst company ever

Matthew9

This is absolutely ridiculous I have been trying to get help with my plan it’s not letting me private message anybody this has to be the worst company that I have ever dealt with for cell phones.  I just added funds to my account today and tried to change the plan and it took my funds and put it towards my old plan and now it won’t let me change it it’s telling me I have to wait until next month    I don’t want to wait till next month because by then I’m going to be cutting off my service I no longer want to be with these people but for the meantime I want my new plan that I just tried to get so can someone help me with this thank you 

xiaowen1018

I got connection 🙂

xiaowen1018

I set up auto pay from my credit card. And it just auto renew another 30 days today. I checked the link but not thing came out 😞

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I just to add an extra point to advice already given.  If the account is suspended, then only the moderator team can make plan changes.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@xiaowen1018  Do you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the cost of your new plan?

Have you clicked on one of the buttons “Change plan now” or “Change on next renewal date” at the bottom of the page? If that did not worked for you, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.