cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird plan issue

Andand00
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So for the last couple of weeks I've been getting a call from Public Mobile delivering an automated message saying "My plan doesn't include talk" or something along those lines, which is silly, because clearly it does. I think it happens when someone tries to call me, as I've missed a call from my manager (as you can see this is pretty annoying and serious). Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6

@passiveegg wrote:

So it kidna looks like there was a porting issue, because if you are able to make calls but not recieve them then that probably means there was a port issue. 

@passiveegg

Not every phone feature problem is a porting issue.

Assuming that @Andand00 has not left and later returned to PM, they have been a PM customer for more than a year (I guess on the 2016 fall promo) and reading their first post in this thread right, the message has only started to show up in the past few weeks. There is no mention of a recent port-in, and the message they are getting shows that the calls are routed to PM but seem unable to connect to their number due to the system thinking that they don't have an active talk feature.

So, since the service has worked previously, it looks more like a back-end glitch.

As mentioned above the moderators will be able to determine what is going on by looking into the OP's account and take the steps to fix it.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So it kidna looks like there was a porting issue, because if you are able to make calls but not recieve them then that probably means there was a port issue. 

@JDT wrote:

Do you have to have talk included with your plan in order to RECEIVE calls?  Or just to make them?

Yes, you need to have talk in your plan to make and receive calls. 

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Do you have to have talk included with your plan in order to RECEIVE calls?  Or just to make them?

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andand00

Have you done any tests yourself by trying to call your own number from another phone?  If it doesn't go through and your self-serve account shows you have talk as a part of your plan, there's an issue on the backend the moderators will need to look into for you.

Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Andand00 You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and have them look up your account to see if everything is right. 

Need Help? Let's chat.