cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website kinda not working?

Greg1275
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone else’s plans and add ons tab from the self serve website not working? Also on the change phone number section when entering a used number and hitting the check number button, I’m getting an error on both with same message..

0FACD204-EB87-4EC3-A411-5632D18F164C.png

12 REPLIES 12

Greg1275

Might your internet connection be down possibly? And are you logged in on here via cellular network?

Greg1275

Are you getting any error messages at all?

Busaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks tried that and even other computers and iphones but no luck

Greg1275

Try what dunkman and triguy suggested. Clear browser cache and or try using different browser. It worked for me.

Busaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't even get into my account !! Just comes up blank. I think theres something major wrong. Hope they can fix or have to look for new provider.

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've found the MyAccount webpages to be clunky and unreliable since I've joined PM. Often extremely slow to load (and therefore prone to time out). It's pretty shoddy overall, but it reflects the priority that Telus places on the brand.

jordan23

Hi @Greg1275 , I just logged in to My Account right now to check and I received the same error message when I clicked at the Plan & Add-Ons tab. Sometimes the self-serve account page does that but it should be back up and running soon. I've only been with Public Mobile this month and it happened to me a few times where the My Account page is not working. But the Community site seems to be working all the time so that's good. Hopefully it'll work again soon.

Greg1275

Clearing cache worked, thanks guys!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your cache and use a different browser.   

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Greg1275 

Website is more finicky and slower since last night. 

Might want to try in another 30-60 minutes. Or try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well. 

Greg1275

Ok thanks, will check back in, in a little bit.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Most likely unplanned service update/outage.  Try again later.

This happens somewhat regularly.

Need Help? Let's chat.