cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Provincial Calling + Text - No Data = 10.00?

brucewayne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey

If you go on the public website to build a plan and select Provincial calling + unlimited international sms and no data it says the price is 10.00.

Is this valid??

13 REPLIES 13

@Anonymous  ok thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossN wrote:

@stonechucker are you saying provincial calling plus unlimited text for 10 bucks?

No. This "discovery" has been mentioned on occassion. You can't actually complete the purchase. Edit: I asserted too soon 🙂 You have to click *something* at least one item in each column.

I don't think it's a big deal.

@stonechucker are you saying provincial calling plus unlimited text for 10 bucks?

@Alan_K, please forward this thread to the developers also.  More differences in Plans page vs. Self-Serve plan builders.

This has got to stop.  You're killing us here.

Nevermind - early morning, forgot to check for me first.  Cheers @Anonymous 

@sunflowershine wrote:

@brucewayne Yes, when you custom your plan in the website. As long as it fits your need, go ahead. I think you still entitle for $2 autopay reward if you have autopay set up. 

You can also consider the purpose of your phone and see if pay per use phone fits your case. 

When making those selections in your account, the price comes up as $25.  There is no such plan that includes unlimited calling and texting for $10.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brucewayne Yes, when you custom your plan in the website. As long as it fits your need, go ahead. I think you still entitle for $2 autopay reward if you have autopay set up. 

You can also consider the purpose of your phone and see if pay per use phone fits your case. 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brucewayne wrote:

Hey

If you go on the public website to build a plan and select Provincial calling + unlimited international sms and no data it says the price is 10.00.

Is this valid??

Holy Awesome Plan Batman! I wish it was true, it would have been great for my parents. 

Don't waste your time. Doesn't work.  Obvious mistake

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@brucewayne wrote:

Hey

Is this valid??

If this is the plan you really want, you should contact a moderator to confirm the costs. They might honour the $10 plan as it's still one of the selections available. Key thing is to be nice....as I'm sure you are.  Click this to message them

Good luck and keep us posted on how you make out.

brucewayne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ya if you login to your account and select those options it comes up as 25.00 .... Seemed too good to be true.

@brucewayne 

I just tried inside my account, to build my own plan

$25 for unlimited provincial calling, international text

$35 for canada wide, internation text

Another likely glitch in the website.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

For only $15, you can get unlimited text AND Canada wide calling AND a little bit of data to play with.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@brucewayne wrote:

Hey

Is this valid??

That's what I see also. If that plan fits your needs / budget...go for it.

Need Help? Let's chat.