cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was unable to sign up with a current promotion on website

Engel_Auge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried to sign up with the 4 + 2GB BONUS at 3G Speed - Unlimited International Text - Unlimited Provincial Talk for $50 (which is a current promotion on the website) but it would only let me do it for $52 if I created my own plan. Why is that? Can my plan be changed to the promotion currently offered?

4 REPLIES 4

@Engel_Augewrote:

How come other rates were the same then?  All of them can get a $2 off if you sign up for auto pay as well.  I understand it's only $2 but still it's a  little odd.

This is really just a matter of how the plans are advertised and whether that price already reflects any possible autopay discount or not.

Engel_Auge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How come other rates were the same then?  All of them can get a $2 off if you sign up for auto pay as well.  I understand it's only $2 but still it's a  little odd.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

$50 price is when you enable AutoPay. Even if you enable during activation, you will pay the full $52 for the first bill and you will receive the $2 rewards in your account if you enabled AutoPay. After that you will see the recurring $2 rewards as long as you stay on AutoPay. 

BTW, if you pick the same plan on a 90 days period, you will pay $150 (minus $6 if you enable AutoPay). Some extra savings for going on a 90 days compare to 30 days plan. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Engel_Auge,  The extra $2 would be reduced if you sign up for auto-pay.  It should be mentioned in the fine print somewhere.

once you sign up for auto-pay, you will get $2 off per 30 days.  The discount happens at renewal time.  I think for the first payment though, you would pay $52, and have an extra $2 credit for the first renewal.

Hope that makes sense.

Need Help? Let's chat.