cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was not given current promotion for plan and add-ons

milliemjohnson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was not given the current promotion of $10 per month for the first six months on the rate plan i chose which was $40 per month.  The plan includes 4G data on 3G and additional 500 MB, unlimited text and calling across Canada.  I did not receive the additional add-on of 500 MB of data to increase total data to 5G.  How do I rectify this so that I get the proper credits?

5 REPLIES 5

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

the bonus is with auto pay sorry if this was answered but i seen your post and figured i would give an answer

Here’s what else you should know:

• Only plans $35/mo or greater are eligible for this offer.
  • Eligible customers will receive $10 credit for months 1-6, then resume paying full price from month 7 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@milliemjohnson wrote:

I was not given the current promotion of $10 per month for the first six months on the rate plan i chose which was $40 per month.  The plan includes 4G data on 3G and additional 500 MB, unlimited text and calling across Canada.  I did not receive the additional add-on of 500 MB of data to increase total data to 5G.  How do I rectify this so that I get the proper credits?

Come customers have reported receiving the $10 bonus credit upon activiation, but PM's promo details says to allow for upto 30 days for the bonus to be credited to your account.  Chances are you will see it shortly in your account. 

You can see the announcement for details here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-November-21-get-10-off-for-the-fi...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@milliemjohnson wrote:

When did you sign up?  It can take up to 30 days for the initial $10 credit to show up in your account.  I think the plan you have is 4.5GB  of 3GonLTE.  Can you show a screenshot of your account overview page with all personal information removed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@milliemjohnson wrote:

Offer is only available to new customers. Are you a new customer or existing ?

Need Help? Let's chat.