Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was Signed up for incorrect plan! :/

jstew26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

Hello, 

I just signed up for public mobile choosing the plan: (6gb/3 months (3g), provincial calling, texting,) which was promo'd for $126 /3month.  After going through the payment confirmation - my account reads that I have paid $132 ($126 + $6 for auto payment).  However, the plan that I am now registered for is a $156 /3month plan  (it has 18gb/3month instead of 6gb).

I'm not sure why it switched plans on me, but I was charged the correct amount.  Unfortunately it now reads my plan as EXPIRED (because the amount of credit ($132) is less than the plan it has registered for me.  How can I fix the plan I am registered for to the one I outlined above, (and was charged for).

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

@Jomartineau wrote:

Hello,

I signed up for the 40$ special 4.5 Gb at 3G on July 5th but I got 2.5Gb only. First I thought that it was just a display issue on my account page but then I got the SMS saying 75 then 95% used when approaching 2.5G. Again I made sure that next month will be 4.5 Gb but I can still see that I am going to get 2.5Gb. Something is wrong with this offer.

Need help, fast as I am running out of data...but need data to get help (no wifi available right now)!!

Thanks

Jonathan

You will need to contact the moderators to have them look into this.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number 
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jomartineau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I signed up for the 40$ special 4.5 Gb at 3G on July 5th but I got 2.5Gb only. First I thought that it was just a display issue on my account page but then I got the SMS saying 75 then 95% used when approaching 2.5G. Again I made sure that next month will be 4.5 Gb but I can still see that I am going to get 2.5Gb. Something is wrong with this offer.

Need help, fast as I am running out of data...but need data to get help (no wifi available right now)!!

Thanks

Jonathan

@zhadj030 wrote:

@Nsk143 wrote:
Luddite and sd08 both are super fast to respond. They are like paramedics team you post something and you will get quick reply.

Right !!!! At least medics have to unload their equipement and run, theese two here have a third hand with a phone on it so that they can respond 24/7 

Almost correct, BUT I am a phone! Robot LOL

robopa070854ms800-1.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Nsk143 wrote:
Luddite and sd08 both are super fast to respond. They are like paramedics team you post something and you will get quick reply.

Right !!!! At least medics have to unload their equipement and run, theese two here have a third hand with a phone on it so that they can respond 24/7 

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Edit : I was 50 seconds late from what Luddite and SD08 mentionned, so no need for me to say it again , just follow their advice and your problem will get fixed

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This glitch happens sometimes.  You'll need a mod to fix it.

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

An activation bug attacked you.

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. Check that email notification of private messages is turned ON to see their response as soon as it arrives.

Don't worry it will get sorted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.