cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to use the added promotion for the same plan.

Moon1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

The plan that I have is $15 but the unlimited incoming call was not part of it when I signed up. Now I want to have the added promotion to my plan, but I get the message that I don't have enough money to change. What does that mean? My next pay bill autopay is March 17. 

8 REPLIES 8

@Moon1 

Your plan is not offered anymore, this is a different plan that doesn't apply to you.

You will have this plan on your renewal day.

If you absolutely need it now though can contact moderators to change you early.

Don't forget to cancel your scheduled switch, otherwise you will change today and you will change again in 3 days and you WILL pay for both

I want to have unlimited incoming calls to be added to my plan. As of now, whoever calls me and if I answer the phone, my minutes are calculated and deducted from my 100 minutes.

How I can do this

@Moon1 

Sorry you can't do this for now, in 3 days you will have it.

If you are on autopay you have data, you could install hangouts dialer.

Then set your outbound caller ID to your number.

Now you can call both USA and Canada, possibly even uk for free and the people who you call will not know that you didn't use your cell to call them. Most of the time call quality is very acceptable

You can submit a ticket. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help    ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!" 

Moon1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for all the help I got. I selected the button for next renewal date, but the $15 plan wasn't showing the Unlimited Text. 

Here is my current plan $15 with the following options:

100 minute talk

Unlimited Text 

250M data with Autopay.

When I go to Public Mobile Website, and look at the existing plans I see the following options for $15 plan:

100 minute talk

unlimited text

unlimited incoming calls

250 M data with AutoPay.

I want to have unlimited incoming calls to be added to my plan. As of now, whoever calls me and if I answer the phone, my minutes are calculated and deducted from my 100 minutes.

How I can do this? 

@Moon1  There's that lucky 17 showing up again. Just follow the advice to schedule the plan change for next renewal and you'll be fine. You could add $5 to your balance and purchase the $5/500 min add on if you need some extra minutes and it will stay on your account til it runs out. Good insurance to have even on the newer $15 plan in case you run out of outgoing minutes.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Moon1 

Your best choice is schedule your renewal for your due date

This way you get to use all your credits and the service that your paid for

Can you wait for 3 days?

If yes, schedule your change here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi... 

If not, put $15 on your account (your rewards will not apply now, you should get them tomorrow as credit, if not you will need to ask mods to do it) here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/new-oneTimeTopUp-Page/?PostbackParameter=Overview 

Then contact moderators to switch you to the new plan

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Note: your cycle will shift for 3 days, your next renewal will be April 13

Caution: don't do both if you schedule then change your mind and contact mods to renew you early make sure that you cancel the schedule, as it WILL execute on 17th

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Moon1 it means that you tried to change your plan immediately and lucked out due to a lack of funds. If you had the funds,  you would have lost what you paid for your current plan and be charged immediately for your new plan. Instead, do as at as @Triguy  suggested and select choose to change your plan on the next renewal cycle. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can try changing your plan on next renewal so you don't lose any unused minutes/texts or submit a ticket to renew early by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.