cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to switch but in another country

Cadavre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, I am currently with Wind and I want the new plan to switch to Public Mobile for $38cad/month but I am currently in the USA until the 10th of July and the offer ends on the 30th. Is there any way I can get this offer still?

I am unsure as to where to post this.

Thank you
7 REPLIES 7

Cadavre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
That would be really nice and I would appreciate that a lot, I'll prvt message

I have 3 spare SIMs as well, if anybody needs them 🙂
We could do exactly as described by Samianauman, and I would send you the SIM by mail!

Sure either way I have no issues.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
Check your inbox I have send you a private msg.
Hi I can help you some how I have a spare sim what we can do i can send you the sim number and you can activate it once anything running fine then you can logon to your self serve and click on lost phone this way your plan will go on hibernation. And sim will not work and you can order a sim this way when you get back to Canada all you need to do login and click on change sim button and update your sim number and plan will come out of hibernation to active this way you can get this plan.

OR, @Samianauman, you could just mail him the activated SIM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mike40999
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Do you have a sim card to activate it i got one if you need it. Thanks.

Check your inbox I have send you a private msg.
Hi I can help you some how I have a spare sim what we can do i can send you the sim number and you can activate it once anything running fine then you can logon to your self serve and click on lost phone this way your plan will go on hibernation. And sim will not work and you can order a sim this way when you get back to Canada all you need to do login and click on change sim button and update your sim number and plan will come out of hibernation to active this way you can get this plan.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

collin1215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

maybe have a friend or family member in Canada buy a sim off of someone and have them switch for you? As of right now, you won't be able to order a sim off Public Mobile and have it arrive ontime. The sims ususally take a minimum of 3 days to arrive 

Need Help? Let's chat.