cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to cancel my plan

Nimrat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i brought public mobile for my mom but now she is not in canada and moved to other country and i don’t have sim card with me. 

I just want to cancel the account. 

Please advise how is that possible. I am not even registered to it. 

7 REPLIES 7

Nimrat

i know the pin number but account is not registered. 

Nimrat

i can't log in into as i didn't made acount and i don't have access to sim card now. 

The account is on autopay also. how can i cancel it now. 

Lamie_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello Nimrat,

Thank you for contacting us back and providing us with all your informations. I will be happy to help.
I truly apologize for all the issues it has brought to you. 

Deactivation occurs when the account is in Suspended or Rate Plan Expired status for 90 days. Make sure no credit card is registered for automatic payments else it will automatically top up the account.

You just need to make no payments and the account will close after 90 days of no  payments.

I hope I was able to answer your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have more questions and clarifications 🙂

Best regards,
Lamie

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
If she was on auto pay she/you will need to go into her account and remove her CC number, if she didn't have a CC registered with them then you don't have to do anything, the account will just expire in 90 days. All service is prepaid, so if you stop paying you sjust stop getting service, she won't owe anything by letting her account expire.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to access the self serve account of your mother @Nimrat..Did she have registered her account in it?? Do you know her PIN?

Or you will need the help of the moderator_team...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

and give them an explanation of what happened...Good luck..

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. ALL you need to do

Remove CC from the Self-Serve Portal and Turn Auto Pay OFF

The account goes into Suspension and then after 90 days is deleted

That's the ONLY way currently as It's Prepaid

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Nimrat wrote:

Hi i brought public mobile for my mom but now she is not in canada and moved to other country and i don’t have sim card with me. 

I just want to cancel the account. 

Please advise how is that possible. I am not even registered to it. 

@NimratBecause this is a prepaid service all that is required is to stop paying. There is no need to cancel anything. As long as you do not have Auto-Pay enabled and do not manually make a payment for 90 days it will be removed, the account is PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED, Deleted, SIM DEAD, ALL Add-Ons, Positive Balances, PM # Forfeited.

Can you log into the account to confirm there is no credit card / autopay? How did you pay for the service before?

Need Help? Let's chat.