cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Walmart -Free sim - 2nd 30 days free

Both. 2 in balance for first month that was paid in full and also in rewards since signed on with auto top-up. The Walmart staff said they added the purchase in another system for the free month. No promo code at sign up. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile 

So if the $2 shows here like screenshot below.

Screenshot_20201017_144146.jpg

That's for your 2nd payment and system will automatically apply it to your available balance on payment due date. This is how it will work at every payment due date going forward.

The $2 in your available balance right now when you log in. Has been manually applied by Public Mobile for the very first payment you just made that system can't apply automatically at signup. 

Highlighted

Yes that was my understanding as well. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile 

FYI,

On your 1st renewal you will receive a $4 autopay credit to your account and then a $2 reward credit for all subsequent renewals.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile did you use a referral code at Walmart for a $10 sign up bonus? If you did that credit should be applied to your account shortly also. However normally it's applied at same time they manually give you the $2

Highlighted

No I had none. But I'll be converting at least 2 people shortly. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile  I sent you a private message your inbox is the envelope top rightish.

Great that you are bringing people over your referral code can be found in your account top right that you have to give your friends.

Have a good day!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile wrote:

No I had none. But I'll be converting at least 2 people shortly. 

Check if any of your family or friends have a Public Mobile account and get their referral code. The code is supposed to be included when account is created but the moderators might apply it to yours if you ask real nice.

Welcome To PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.