cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Walmart -Free sim - 2nd 30 days free

@nukememobile wrote:

I just signed up tx from virgin. How long should it take to see the free month added to my balance? 

@nukememobile hi you will see the funds in your account before your 30 day cycle is finished in time to pay for your second cycle 😁

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile wrote:

I just signed up tx from virgin. How long should it take to see the free month added to my balance? 

You will see the credit within 30 days of your first renewal.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I certainly hope so, it would be reassuring seeing it there sooner rather than later though. Guess I'll be patient! Thanks. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile wrote:

I certainly hope so, it would be reassuring seeing it there sooner rather than later though. Guess I'll be patient! Thanks. 

@nukememobile all I can say for sure is that a friend I gave a referral to got theirs about 3 weeks into the first cycle so as long as you gave them your email during that  period in september you should be good

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile  if you signed up at Walmart for the free SIM card and 2nd 30 days free.

The credit for second 30 days free will be applied to your account within 30 days but before your next renewal.

If you signed up with a referral code for a $10 signup bonus and for auto-pay for a $2 discount per 30 days both these credits will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

Normally for autopay it displays $2 in your rewards section next to auto-pay and the system applies it to your account automatically at each renewal. However at first signup the system can't apply it automatically so PM gives you a $2 credit for first payment to go towards second payment and your My rewards section will also display $2 which will be credited by the system at renewal time.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@RossN  just an FYI.   this has nothing to do with the flash sale a few weeks ago where you had to enter your signup email on a promotion link to get second 30 days free.

This sale is at Walmart. Signup at Walmart get a free sim and second 30 days free.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly, I saw the 2$ credit. But I still did not see the credit for the next month and the Walmart staff seemed a little unsure of what she was doing... I'll be patient and monitor it. Hopefully I won't have to contact support to rectify this if it does not go through. Thanks for the welcome btw 🙂 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nukememobile  $2 is in your My Reward section or $2 in your available balance?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@RossN  just an FYI.   this has nothing to do with the flash sale a few weeks ago where you had to enter your signup email on a promotion link to get second 30 days free.

This sale is at Walmart. Signup at Walmart get a free sim and second 30 days free.

@Jb456 ok I stand corrected lol probably works the same as far as getting your funds added to account 🤔

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@RossN  there was no indication in the Walmart flyer that you have to enter your email anywhere.

It's likely a promotion code that the Walmart employee has to enter for the 2nd 30 days free to be credited. Similar to like London Drugs when they give an extra 3 or 5 gig one time add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.