Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Walmart -Free sim - 2nd 30 days free

In Walmart flyer October 15th to 21st.

2nd 30 days free. 

Be sure to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus applied to your account within 72 hours of activation.

Screenshot_20201016_011803.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Walmart -Free sim - 2nd 30 days free

That's not bad but there's been better before such as $10 off for half a year combined with other offers.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jb456 I had a poor experience with a Walmart sales rep several weeks ago - they absolutely lambasted public mobile which I found extremely unprofessional on their part.

@cellphoneuser1  I've been waiting (patiently) for this year's Black Friday announcements before an additional family member switches over to PM.  Anyone have any thoughts on what that may entail based on prior years?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

Thanks for letting us know

@HALIMACS 

The best I've seen is$25 signup bonus for both sides and 6 months $10 off for 30+ plan, so if they are up for larger plan that would be best option.

For smaller plans second free is usually better, I've seen that one combined with 25 referral credit and some bonus data add-on

Btw, you should go to a different Walmart some are great some not so. Also rate them, it may catch up with them too

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS  Walmart employees can be hit or miss. Sorry you had a bad experience. 

As for black Friday promotions. You can go to through the announcement threads for last year. There was not really much.  Maybe a additional referral bonus and possible 2nd 30 days free.

PM is always switching things up and you never know what the future may hold. Only you can decide when to switch your relative over. Depending on what they currently pay with whatever carrier in the long run it may equate to additional saving now as opposed to waiting another month for a potential deal that may or may not come out.

Highlighted

Thanks @Jb456.  I'm thinking it's probably worth waiting given the price they're paying.  I'm hoping PM will at least release another 2nd month free promo bundled with maybe some other enticing offer.

Highlighted

Does one pay $15 on the spot, at Walmart, for the SIM ?

And how long does the SIM stay valid without activation.

Would like to have one on standby for a visitor.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@rxva wrote:

hi in order to get the free sim you must open account on the spot 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@rxva wrote:

The sim is free right now with an activation until the 21st.  You must activate to get the free sim. The cheapest plan is $15.

Highlighted

I just signed up tx from virgin. How long should it take to see the free month added to my balance? 

Tags (1)
Need Help? Let's chat.