cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for 5 gb Bonus data

sunnyc1994
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

activated a new account on 25' may' 2019 but haven't seen the 5 gb bonus data as per the promotion, yet. or is it still too early to expect it.

5 REPLIES 5

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think the opening post was waiting for the bonus data from the previous promotion... since they activated their account on May 25th. If it's the promo I think it is, then it states the bonus data will be applied within 7 days (as per this post).

"Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 7 days."

Since it's been 7 days from what I can tell, if you haven't yet gotten your bonus data, then you may need to contact a moderator, like @Alex888 suggested earlier.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You will need to contact a moderator as others have mentioned.

Tiptopssss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Might take a few days to get added to your account

PM100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you haven't already done so, log into your account and see if it has shown up there. It has  for me even though i never received a text message about it. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@sunnyc1994 You should have it within 7 days. If it doesn't show up today you should contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.