cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY IS MY DATA "ON HOLD" WHEN MY USAGE CLEARLY SHOWS THERE IS LOTS LEFT???

Parkbench13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile...yes your monthly plans are CHEAP. Apparantly so is the software you use to monitor, tether and cut off (on hold) data service. I purchase your biggest plan that comes with 8.5G of Data because I need it. I gluttonously consume Data. Why then may I ask have you cut off (on hold ) my Data? I have attached a screenshot of my usage, as per my account page today. It clearly shows that I have lots left. Once again, disappointed with Public Mobile. But I guess you get what you pay for right.haha

image removed by computergeek541 (contained personal information)

3 REPLIES 3

@Psygineer wrote:

@computergeek541  You will still need to delete the picture from your community account profile. Go to your avatar, my profile, my photos, all images, and then move mouse pointer over picture until you see the "x". Click the X to delete the image please.

The X never worked for me in the past but image options -> delete (never noticed that before) took care of the image  in my Community profile that I have wanted rid of for almost a year. Thank you for that!

The "x" does work for me. 

I took a look, and for the way that you had to do it, I have to turn on batch processing first.  After doing that I have choose select any checkboxes, and then go back into image options to tell it do delete the images that I have checked off.  That's just too complicated in my opinion.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541  You will still need to delete the picture from your community account profile. Go to your avatar, my profile, my photos, all images, and then move mouse pointer over picture until you see the "x". Click the X to delete the image please.

The X never worked for me in the past but image options -> delete (never noticed that before) took care of the image  in my Community profile that I have wanted rid of for almost a year. Thank you for that!

@Parkbench13 wrote:

Public Mobile...yes your monthly plans are CHEAP. Apparantly so is the software you use to monitor, tether and cut off (on hold) data service. I purchase your biggest plan that comes with 8.5G of Data because I need it. I gluttonously consume Data. Why then may I ask have you cut off (on hold ) my Data? I have attached a screenshot of my usage, as per my account page today. It clearly shows that I have lots left. Once again, disappointed with Public Mobile. But I guess you get what you pay for right.haha

Hello.  Frist off, I have delete the image from your message because it contains personally identifiable information.  You will still need to delete the picture from your community account profile. Go to your avatar, my profile, my photos, all images, and then move mouse pointer over picture until you see the "x". Click the X to delete the image please.

As for data, my experiences have been when you run out of data, the couter will reset at midnight when renewing but that it doesn't always start working again at that point.  For me, it took about 30 to 40 minutes before data was active again.

Need Help? Let's chat.