cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT ARE THE LONG-DISTANCE CHARGES for USA calls from Canada?

Garbanzo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am wanting to sign up for a plan, but can't find any info about how much it costs to call the USA on these plans, since they only offer free Canada calling.

Where can I find this information?

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

@Garbanzo wrote:

I am wanting to sign up for a plan, but can't find any info about how much it costs to call the USA on these plans, since they only offer free Canada calling.

Unless the plan includes calling to the U.S. (which some plans do - example the $50 plan mentioend by JK8), calls to the U.S. won't work. There are no pay-per-use charges at Public Mobile.  1000 long distance minutes to the U.S. can be purchsed as an add-on for $15. Details can be found at: Plans (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Garbanzo : Or keep scrolling and see Add-ons and click the little arrow. There's a US calling add-on that you buy once and it stays on your account until you use all the minutes.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Garbanzo wrote:

thanks.

Go to this page. $50 plan might suit you or you can purchase another plan along with an add on.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans#plans-start

Need Help? Let's chat.