cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Merisusa7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So you need to setup voicemail, or is auto setup with a generic msg?

10 REPLIES 10

Cathy821

Super easy to set up! Thank you for the fix!

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sorry but you didn’t understand my problem. I want to revise the name I used . 

Richgum

@BEER 

Hold down 1 on your keypad.

Enter your password and #

Press 3 for managing personal greetings

Press 1 for managing personal greetings 

Press 3 to record a new greeting or 6 to use a system greeting.

I hope that helps.

BEER

@bill_103 wrote:

hold down 1 on your cell phone and it should call your voicemail. Once there it will ask you to state your name so it can set up a generic greating 

That’s exactly what I want to revise. Initially instead of my name I recorded my company name and now I can’t seem to be able to revise it. 

@BEER wrote:

When I set up my voicemail I also could  not find an option for a generic message. I assume that there are no generic messages but if there are would be interested in how to find them.

Here is a perfect explanation about setup the voicemail...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...:

BEER

When I set up my voicemail I also could  not find an option for a generic message. I assume that there are no generic messages but if there are would be interested in how to find them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sunflowershine wrote:

@Merisusa7 I would rather not to set up voicemail for it uses up minutes when you play the message. You have caller ID, you can call back instead. 

It will only use minutes if you use the phone to get the voicemails. If you use a different phone to access the voicemail box then it doesn't use minutes.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Merisusa7 wrote:

So you need to setup voicemail, or is auto setup with a generic msg?

@Merisusa7 I would rather not to set up voicemail for it uses up minutes when you play the message. You have caller ID, you can call back instead. 

bill_103
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hold down 1 on your cell phone and it should call your voicemail. Once there it will ask you to state your name so it can set up a generic greating and to enter a 4 to 15 diget password. After that you are all set. Then you can start calling your voice mail from a landline as well if you wish.

To do that you call your own number and press # to inturrupt your greeting. It will then reqire your password and then allow you to hear your messages.

Good luck 🙂

Merisusa7

When first setting up voicemail, is there a password on it? Where do I set this up?

Need Help? Let's chat.