cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail says “account not valid.”

Aurorakiki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When someone calls me and it goes to voicemail and automated voice says “This account number is not valid” over and over again. Then says “1v1 the client you are trying to reach is unavailable please try again later” twice then hangs up. 

Help!! I had the 50 dollar plan I now have the 60 dollar plan. I’ve reset my voicemail password and that reset it at my phone level but when I call my voicemail it all seems to be working fine on my end. 

Its just when people call me it doesnt actually go to voicemail. 

7 REPLIES 7

abasteris

How did your friend fix it? I just ported my number and sometimes if get the "account number not valid" message when someone calls me.

Aurorakiki

Thanks everyone a friend of mine fixed it. 

@Aurorakiki wrote:

iphone. It worked for a bit when I first got the plan. It doesn’t now. But I don’t know how long it hasn’t been working. 

@Aurorakiki  From your phone try the following:

1. Dial #21#
  2. DIal #004#
  3. Dial #67#
  4. DIal #62#
  5. DIal #61#

Try calling your number again does it go to your VM?

Aurorakiki

iphone. It worked for a bit when I first got the plan. It doesn’t now. But I don’t know how long it hasn’t been working. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Aurorakiki wrote:

When someone calls me and it goes to voicemail and automated voice says “This account number is not valid” over and over again. Then says “1v1 the client you are trying to reach is unavailable please try again later” twice then hangs up. 

Help!! I had the 50 dollar plan I now have the 60 dollar plan. I’ve reset my voicemail password and that reset it at my phone level but when I call my voicemail it all seems to be working fine on my end. 

Its just when people call me it doesnt actually go to voicemail. 

@Aurorakiki  What type of phone do you have? Are you sure you haven't setup call forwarding on your phone? Do you have another phone to test you sim card with? If it goes to voicemail then the problem is your phone.

Aurorakiki

Thank you. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@AurorakikiSounds like something has not been provisioned properly.. you probably need Moderator's help.

Need Help? Let's chat.