cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoiceMail feature: Messages Play Automatically on Access

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello people,

Need some help here! I have search through Voicemail settings trying to find an option so that my messages play automatically on access, but... either there is no such option OR I cannot find it. Personally, I think it is very convenient option.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren I'm going to check it out aswell.   Thanks

srlawren

@LEGO @raulg happy to help.  I was surprised how far buried it is in the personal options menu!  But I knew it was there because I turned it on ages ago.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

LEGO

@raulg User srlawren just posted the solution to our problem! Dont forget to click "Bravo" under his post.

srlawren

@LEGO there is an auto-play option.  Dial into your voicemail, then 4 for options, then 4 for personal preferences, then 2 for playback preferences, then 5 to enabled automatic playback mode.  Done.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

LEGO

@mimmowrote:

Is your set up different? 

No different then yours. All I want is to call and listen, not press 1 to listen!

mimmo

When I call voice mail I

1) press 1 on my dialpad to call

2) voicemail answers  and says you have 2 voicemails press 1 to listen

3) I press 1 and listen 

I don't find it complicated or bothersome at all.  Is your set up different?

raulg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree that it would be a good option to add. In other carriers when you get a new voicemail you also can call to the message number and listen to that message directly, without the need of going through the annoying options menu. I'm not sure if PM mobile is doing this.

Need Help? Let's chat.