cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Current Plan

mmcniece
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No matter which link I click to view my current plan the page shows an error and tells me to log out/in - which I do, but it keeps happening. Can I assume this is because my plan is old and no longer exists and they'd like me to change it?

8 REPLIES 8

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nezgar 

Hey that's a good idea I never thought of that I'm not too computer savvy but I'll try to remember for next time when I have trouble.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@mmcniece wrote:

No matter which link I click to view my current plan the page shows an error and tells me to log out/in - which I do, but it keeps happening. Can I assume this is because my plan is old and no longer exists and they'd like me to change it?

I experienced this exact same issue today using the same Firefox browser I used all the time. Click "View plan" and you get the error message suggesting signing in again... Tried multiple times on multiple accounts.

Then I tried with Chrome, and it worked just dandy... ⁉️

Then back in firefox I opened up my browsing history, right-clicked on one of the "selfserve.publicmobile.ca" entries listed, and chose "forget about this site". After a short delay for that to process, I re-tried and it now works in firefox....

Of course YMMV.

@mmcniece wrote:

I have turned of any browser extensions, tried incognito, etc. Maybe time is the answer! I'll try again later I guess. Thanks.

If after a few hours and still no luck and it is that one link you cannot access, but all other links in self service work contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

mmcniece

I have turned of any browser extensions, tried incognito, etc. Maybe time is the answer! I'll try again later I guess. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mmcniece 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back,

very important to do it Reboot your phone.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

@mmcniece 

Try again in a few hours. It could be a system problem you are experiencing. Clear cache/history. Close browser and open a new one in incognito. I usually use chrome.

Note: This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser

mmcniece

Didn't help, but good idea. Thanks.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Try a different browser. Or clear cookies and history. 

Need Help? Let's chat.