cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very inaccurate data usage counting

ogojosan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new, I did start on Aug 26/2019 with 500MB bounce data.

Today I received mail to say that it is used 75% of data. When I look at my Usage View it is used only 49MB of total data on today Sep 11/2019.

Can you investigate it please?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ogojosan wrote:

Today I received mail to say that it is used 75% of data. When I look at my Usage View it is used only 49MB of total data on today Sep 11/2019.

Yes as Luddite says and Psygineer it's the counter on the overview that matters and that it has been shown to be accurate time and again. Phone data monitors have to be adjusted to the floating 30 day term.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ogojosan wrote:

Does your phone reset the counter at the start of the month? Is it possible you used a chunk between Aug 26 and Aug 31st that wouldn't be reflected on your September totals?

@ogojosan Login to your self serve acciount and look under Data & add-ons. What data blocks are listed; form like 50/5000? What plan do you have?

The data counter in self serve has been shown usually to be accurate.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ogojosan  if you checked history of your usage only 49MB total data from your account, then you can reach out to the moderator team and have them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue .

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Best to go thru Simon and submit a ticket to the moderators so they can look into your account. But follow any advice or suggestions they may be given to you while you wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.