cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Valentine day plans?

Hi, Any valentine day plans being offered by Public Mobile? I am planning to be a new customer but wanted to wait if there are any cheap plans coming up Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Valentine day plans?

Nothing as of yet. Keep an eye out in the announcement section for any deals.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dwdrajesh  My best guesstimate if it's going to happen will be Friday...possibly Thursday.

Highlighted
Oracle

Promos are a regular thing here.  They don't seem to last that long but they come back over and over again.  I would bet on something.  Most likely another edition of second month free for new activations.  Being an existing customer, I am hoping for some love as well, like another batch of data and or long distance minutes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious maybe a weekend flash sale.

@will13am  yes another show the love 1 gig data would be nice for existing customers. 😍♥️❣️

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dwdrajesh wrote:

Hi, Any valentine day plans being offered by Public Mobile? I am planning to be a new customer but wanted to wait if there are any cheap plans coming up Smiley Happy

Will see soon! Keep waiting...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dwdrajesh wrote:

@dwdrajesh  I know your itching to switch. Make sure you have all your ducks in a row before the weekend. A SIM card or the Wal-Mart you intend to go to and back up (As per previous conversations), your account number from rogers, your billing address from your credit card statement and a good understanding of the activation process (read the help articles.) And bring a copy of the promotion (if offered) with you to walmart. And of course your referral code.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There hasn't been new information about a new incoming promo. Usually they would do big promos the day before or on the day of. Keep a lookout for them. 

Highlighted

@darlicious wrote:

@dwdrajesh wrote:

@dwdrajesh  I know your itching to switch. Make sure you have all your ducks in a row before the weekend. A SIM card or the Wal-Mart you intend to go to and back up (As per previous conversations), your account number from rogers, your billing address from your credit card statement and a good understanding of the activation process (read the help articles.) And bring a copy of the promotion (if offered) with you to walmart. And of course your referral code.

Why not first sign up with a PM number and port your number later?

Highlighted

@Jb456 wrote:

@will13am  yes another show the love 1 gig data would be nice for existing customers. 😍♥️❣️

If that happened, I might have to actually start using some data, just to not leave it sittin' there, burnin' a virtual "hole in my pocket", within my account. 😉