cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the $20/$40 Long Distance Add On

dochok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

If I have the $20/$40 LD add on, would that be sufficient to make calls from the US without getting one of the US roaming packages?

Thanks you!

4 REPLIES 4

But u asking calling from USA to usa or Canada

If u going usa and need service then you need u.s roaming add on

But if u just need u.s calling while in Canada then u can buy a 15 dollars add on which will give u 400 long distance which u can use for usa as well also those minutes roll over if u don't use em all
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

dochok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes. I meant the 200/400 minute LD add ons. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the clarification on the need for a US roaming add on.

cheers!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dochok, do you mean the 200 or 400 minute addon for $8/$15.  No you will not be able to call from the US.

200 minute addon is for Canada wide only minutes

400 minute addon is for Canada/International calling limited to 18 countries that are currently available

If you are going to the US you WILL need a US addon for any services that is required while there.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
To call from u.s to Canada or u.s to u.s while in U.s

You need u.s roaming add on which is I believe 15 dollars for 10 days for text n talk and 20 dollar if u need 250mb hope that answer your question
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.