cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using bonus Gs

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does the 1G add-on bonus PM gave everyone "for Christmas" roll over if not used? If yes, why is mine being consumed right now?... I used up my 10G from my regular plan (60$ plan) but I also have an extra 2G every month that was a promotion to get me to change from the 50$ to 60$ plan....  shouldn't that be used  up before the bonus 1 G given in Dec and also the 1G bonus given several months ago that rolls over if not used?

Edit: it was a 5G bonus given several months ago that rolls over.... I noticed it was being consumed as well and should not have been

13 REPLIES 13

J-L

Thanks everyone for all the responses and info. I also noticed that some of my 5G bonus was used before the 2G were consumed previously as well.  I have submitted a ticket

J-L

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @J-L 

Yes there is a bug apparently

Couple of people reported before that their add-ons were used instead of the 2g bonus, which should not happen 

Please contact the moderators

At least one person had it happening the following month, so keep your eyes on it next cycle too

Cheers

Yes I noticed that it used some of my 5G bonus as well before the 2G was consumed. I have submitted a ticket. Thanks for the info. 

Counteract moderators if you antsy didn't @J-L 

They can fix it

It may repeat

Others reported the same issue with 2g bonus

J-L

@totalUser wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yes that confused me initially as well. Besides the $60 US roaming plan I think there was since then and only briefly a $60 10 Gb plan briefly that had a way to grab another 2Gb monthly. Didn't pay enough attention at the time.

AE_Collector

Found the 2gb promo. Then there was this. Not sure about a $60 promo.

Hi @Anonymous 

The other one (12.5 gig) was not listed here at all, some people received it by sms, i saw it on reddit actually

Yes that is the one I got but it appears in the self serve account page as 10.5 on the left(plan) side and 2G on the right side under promos.

J-L

@Anonymous wrote:

@J-L wrote:

Does the 1G add-on bonus PM gave everyone "for Christmas" roll over if not used? If yes, why is mine being consumed right now?... I used up my 10G from my regular plan (60$ plan) but I also have an extra 2G every month that was a promotion to get me to change from the 50$ to 60$ plan....  shouldn't that be used  up before the bonus 1 G given in Dec and also the 1G bonus given several months ago that rolls over if not used?

Wasn't that 2gb for roaming?

But iirc there was a promo code that could have been used to get 2gb repeating as well...not just as an add-on. Not sure if that's what you have instead of the 2gb roaming data.

No that was a different promo. My extra 2 G plan was offered to select people ( apparently) in a txt from PM. It was before the US roaming offer. I get it every month but I believe it does not roll ove if not consumed.

@Anonymous wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yes that confused me initially as well. Besides the $60 US roaming plan I think there was since then and only briefly a $60 10 Gb plan briefly that had a way to grab another 2Gb monthly. Didn't pay enough attention at the time.

AE_Collector

Hi @Anonymous 

The other one (12.5 gig) was not listed here at all, some people received it by sms, i saw it on reddit actually

K found it here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous 

AE_Collector

Hi @Anonymous 

After they killed the travellers plan they offered $60 plan with 10gigs. There were2different promotions, the first one was sent by sms to selected (60 and other plan holders i guess encouraging them to switch to n60, this is the one that op has) users offering them code to turn 60 into 12gig (12.5 with autopay) that was until 25th of whatever month it was. After that there was a signup deal only for new accounts that would give extra 2g perpetually while they keep the plan

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @J-L 

Yes there is a bug apparently

Couple of people reported before that their add-ons were used instead of the 2g bonus, which should not happen 

Please contact the moderators

At least one person had it happening the following month, so keep your eyes on it next cycle too

Cheers

@Anonymous 

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The bonus data add-ons should be only after your plan data had been consumed.  You can check in your self serve account.  If there are no amounts showing then data has been used it.  If you need help from a moderator then su6 a ticket.

Submit a ticket to a moderator. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   ->Click on chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J-L wrote:

Wasn't that 2gb for roaming?

But iirc there was a promo code that could have been used to get 2gb repeating as well...not just as an add-on. Not sure if that's what you have instead of the 2gb roaming data.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Yes both of those add ons roll over until fully used up. So they logically would be the last data to be used in any month. All the add ons seem somewhat disorganized to me with all the different scenarios for their use. Even the fact that these two 1Gb add ons get used rather than the first one put to use continuing to be used until gone before the next one is started. You may have to get a moderator to look at your situation. Take screen shots as proof!

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.