cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used up data. Need account reset

Mark_In_Black
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there.

Can my renewal date be changed?  I'm on the 8gb plan and have used up my data a week before the end of the month .

I drive for Uber which uses a lot and I don't want to keep buying the add-ons.

Are there plans to offer a 10gb plan?

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren  I have not compared 10 gb plan on other providers.

8 gb for $50

10gb  based on constant renewals every 3 weeks equals 62.50 minus any rewards. 

Now if it's only occasionally then the numbers work out better. 

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

@srlawren  by doing constant immediate plan changes flipping between the 30 and 90 day plans the poster could effectively get 10gb a month without requiring mod interventions. 

@mimmo true.... but honestly by the time they do that, aren't they maybe better off to just pick up a 10GB plan elsewhere? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@srlawren  by doing constant immediate plan changes flipping between the 30 and 90 day plans the poster could effectively get 10gb a month without requiring mod interventions. 

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

@Mark_In_Black you could also do an immediate plan change to  the 90 day plan and you will have that data to use as needed.  if/when it runs out(before the term ends)  then to another immediate plan  change.

this method would avoid maiing for mods to to do a plan renewal

@mimmo yes..... but it sounds like he needs about 30GB per 90 days which isn't offered.  Honestly, @Mark_In_Black if you need that much data regularly, you may want to look at other carriers.  With PM, what you see is what you get.  I'm not saying they will never offer 10GB+ plans, but to date the marketing strategy seems to be to offer reasonably priced plans to people with low-to-moderate data needs; your needs seem to fall in the moderate-to-fairly-heavy range due to your Uber usage.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@Mark_In_Black you could also do an immediate plan change to  the 90 day plan and you will have that data to use as needed.  if/when it runs out(before the term ends)  then to another immediate plan  change.

this method would avoid maiing for mods to to do a plan renewal

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, but only the moderator team can renew your plan early, you should contact the moderator team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Mark_In_Black wrote:

Hi there.

Can my renewal date be changed?  I'm on the 8gb plan and have used up my data a week before the end of the month .

I drive for Uber which uses a lot and I don't want to keep buying the add-ons.

Are there plans to offer a 10gb plan?

@Mark_In_Black  8GB is the highest plan (per 30 days) or 24gb for 90, if you want to renew you existing plan early you can contact the mods Click this to send them a message. , if you want to do it yourself you can do a plan change now to the $10 plan, then immediatly do a plan change back to your 8gb plan if you can't wait. (Essentially its a $10 cost to renew your own in market plan early) Otherwise you can buy a data addon but at $30 per gb its expensive for someone that uses 8gb+ monthly

Need Help? Let's chat.