cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used all data

winston11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I have used all my data with little by little use and now im not able to use any data at all. So isnt the speed supposed to be throttled after using up all data?

4 REPLIES 4

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@winston11 

Once you deplete the data on your 30 day plan there is no throttled data like other providers. It just stops.

You have a few options though.

• Buy an add-on via your self serve account
  • Screenshot_20190906_234608.jpg

• Two steps to buy an add-on. 
  • 1- add money to your account
  • 2- buy the add-on. 1 gig of data has been lowered to $15

You can also do the following options.

• Contact the moderators via the question mark on bottom right. Open a ticket and ask them to renew your plan early. You will have to add the money to your account first and no refunds on used minutes for your current plan. It starts brand new.
  • Or log into your account and choose a new plan with more data. Again you have to put the money in your account and no refund on unused days from current plan.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@winston11 wrote:

Hi there, I have used all my data with little by little use and now im not able to use any data at all. So isnt the speed supposed to be throttled after using up all data?

Hi @winston11 ,

Are you getting your usage from your SELF SERVE account or your directly from your phone's data information, these can be different; your SELF SERVE account would be the one to go by.

Your phone can be set to match the start date of your billing cycle of your Public Mobile account. Make sure these dates are in line, so that if your phone is set to prompt you of any warning limits it will be much more accurate than if your dates are not matching.

Mine is found under: Settings\Network\Mobile data, and looks like this.

DATA on phone and setting same as PM dates

Also, some apps use data in even though your are in wifi areas. So if you check your app settings you can adjust this for most apps OR when in wifi areas just toggle off your data to make sure nothing gets used.

So only option if you are all used up, is to wait until your renewal or get an addon...the addon will carry over for future renewals.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@winston11 hi no when your data is used up that  is it until next cycle unless you buy an add on 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@winston11 no unfortunately pm doesn't have unlimited data like chatr and lucky mobile. but the data add-on for pm doesn't expire like the other 2. the 1gb etc. add-on will roll over until used up

Need Help? Let's chat.