cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming

mellondon
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello. 
I purchased 1gig of us roaming thinking I would need it this week. (I am on the 60.00 a month plan now )bud t I still have 145mbs left on current plan. So if my plan renews on the 2nd of the month will pb use the 1 gig I purchased first before the 10days is up ? I don’t want to start using my plane 2 gigs right away. Hope it all makes sense of what I’m trying to explain 

thanks

don 

5 REPLIES 5

mellondon

Yes you’re right. I’m fortunate to have it. I usually don’t have to buy extra roaming data but I did this month. Thanks for taking the time to reply 

And you likely already know that the 10 day add-on you purchased expires in 10 days whether you use it all or not. Too bad they didnt offer a roll over data add-on for those $60 US Roaming Plans (like the Cdn data add-ons roll over on Cdn plans) but the plan was only offered for about 6-8 weeks and then they stopped offering it.

AE_Collector

mellondon

Ok thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mellondon wrote:

Hello. 
I purchased 1gig of us roaming thinking I would need it this week. (I am on the 60.00 a month plan now )bud t I still have 145mbs left on current plan. So if my plan renews on the 2nd of the month will pb use the 1 gig I purchased first before the 10days is up ? I don’t want to start using my plane 2 gigs right away. Hope it all makes sense of what I’m trying to explain 

thanks

don 

It would only flip to the add-on data if you ran out of plan data. When your plan renews, it would flip back to plan data.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mellondon 

I believe the data you purchased are 10 day data packages and the clock starts as soon as you make the purchase. Maybe someone on here can confirm that?

U.S. Data Only

10 day packages
Need Help? Let's chat.