but talk/text not working.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: Us roaming

@Salma1234 wrote:

Purchased us bundle roaming, shows up under add- on

data works 

Make sure you enable Roaming on your phone. You might have to manually select network AT&T or T-Moble.

abTest
Mayor / Maire

@Salma1234- If the proper plan is showing up, talk/text should also work.  Hoping you have restarted the phone.  Migh be able to use the lost/found phone trick.  It could reset the plan (although it should not really be needed in this case).

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Salma1234 wrote:

data works 

@Salma1234  Please make sure you’ve added a roaming Add-On that includes the service you are trying to use. You can verify what’s included in your Add-On by signing into Self-Serve. Also, make sure your mobile device has roaming enabled.

Salma1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes added The correct bundle talk text and data and it showing up under my plan under add-ons. And I checked on my phone roaming is enabled. It is connecting to the T mobile network. 

But I’m still not able to text or talk in the United States. 

Salma1234

Yes added The correct bundle talk text and data and it showing up under my plan under add-ons. And I checked on my phone roaming is enabled. It is connecting to the T mobile network.  Also rebooted several times.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Salma1234 wrote:

Yes added The correct bundle talk text and data and it showing up under my plan under add-ons. And I checked on my phone roaming is enabled. It is connecting to the T mobile network.  Also rebooted several times.

@Salma1234Are you dialing the number directly or via your contacts? Also try restarting your phone.

Salma1234

I tried dialing the number directly, I tried texting as a reply, and I have also tried dialing the contact directly. Nothing seems to work, instead I get a pre-recorded message saying you do not have a roaming US package and I’ve verified that I do. I have tried rebooting my phone several times.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Salma1234 wrote:

I tried dialing the number directly, I tried texting as a reply, and I have also tried dialing the contact directly. Nothing seems to work, instead I get a pre-recorded message saying you do not have a roaming US package and I’ve verified that I do. I have tried rebooting my phone several times.

@Salma1234Click here and explain the problem. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

While waiting for the moderator to respond. One more thing to try is the Lost/Stolen trick because it acts like a soft reset on your account.To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Then choose Suspend Service tab. Wait few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone . 

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Salma1234 wrote:

data works 

@Salma1234  Make sure you enable roaming on the phone, did you try restarting and are sure its the right bundle?

Need Help? Let's chat.