Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming same with plan period?

ameko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi public mobile
My next plan period is at April 25
But I want to add US roaming now. So if I add us roaming before 25, when is my add-one due day?
Thx
4 REPLIES 4

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @ameko!

The US roaming ad-ons are not part of your regular plan.  These add-ons should be bought when needed and become active for 10 days from the day you purchase.  So buy it when you leave for the US.  After 10 days, you can purchase another one by signing into selfserve from the US.  

If you experience any trouble with this now or even while in the US, send a help request via private message to the mods including your public mobile phone number and the mods will take care of you fairly quickly.  

Here's all the details about USA roaming plan

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Learn-all-about-US-Roaming/ta-p/75772
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

I believe the add on starts the moment you buy it and it is applied to your plan, and considering that it is a 10 day add on it will expire after 10 days, or if you use it fully. I dont think there is a due date for an add on

In comparison, local ad ons such as 1gb or long distance will stay valid as long as they do not get used fully (they roll over from cycle to cycle).

ameko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Another question, if I run out data use in 10 days. Can I purchase another one?
Need Help? Let's chat.